Q&A: Car insurance by the driver rather than by the car?

Question by jmiller: Car insurance by the driver rather than by the car?
I have three vehicles plus a scooter. I am the only driver. Is there a company that covers the driver on all vehicles rather than insuring each vehicle separately? It’s too much to cover them separately.
One is my regular car. One is a collectible classic, One is home built.

Best answer:

Answer by briana_r99
as far as i know, there is not a way to do that…why do you have so many vehicles anyway??? if you are only driving one or two of them you can leave the others off and change them around later. people do that here all of the time.

Add your own answer in the comments!

People talking about why progressive is the best insurance that takes the worry out of every trip.
Video Rating: 0 / 5

check out these motorcycle insurance products

Bookmark and Share
Tags : , , ,

2 thoughts on “Q&A: Car insurance by the driver rather than by the car?”

  1. yes there is. Look into “trader’s insurance” or “business insurance”.
    I had one when I had a shop and had to ride all kind of motorcycles every day to the testing station and back, and cars and trucks.
    This was in the UK so in the USA might be different but those shop owner chaps have same requirements wherever they are so insurances will be there to accomodate them.
    But, if you are not in the trade then I am not sure, all I know is that I kept my insurance for a decade after I closed the shop down.
    Hope that’s enough info to set you on the right path.

Leave a Reply