Q&A: Questions about Vespas.?

Question by trugothtonks@sbcglobal.net: Questions about Vespas.?
I’m thinking about buying a Vespas when I go to college, but I have a few questions.

In California, does a class C driver’s license suffice for operating a Vespa? Or would I have to get a class M1 or M2 license?

Is there such thing as “Vespa Insurance?” And is it required by law?

Do Vespas have enough power to go up and down steep San Francisco streets?

Thanks for you help!

Best answer:

Answer by Gordon S
You will need a motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license to operate a Vespa scooter in California and also insurance is required. A Vespa should have enough power to to navigate San Francisco streets.

Give your answer to this question below!

By Bikers, For Bikers.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

check out these motorcycle insurance products

Bookmark and Share
Tags : , ,

0 thoughts on “Q&A: Questions about Vespas.?”

Leave a Reply